What license do I need to drive a motorhome in Australia?

You can drive a motorhome or a campervan on a full valid drivers license in Australia.

The person must be aged between 21 and 75 years of age.

Interstate or International licenses are acceptable. However, the license must be presented in the English language. If it isn’t in English, it must be accompanied by an English translation.

**Special offer – Click here to save up to 20% on campervan and motorhome hire.**